Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mi Familigia

Hello from New York!  I think I have gained 10 pounds in the last three days.  Sad part is I am not kidding.  I have been eating two of these every morning for breakfast (only with eggs, cheese mayo and garlic):

Ok more on the food.  Tonight we feasted on Italian sauce (they call it gravy), rigatoni, salad, meatballs, fresh sliced mozzarella, marinated mushrooms, peperoni bread, zucchini, roasted red peppers, and so many other things I can't remember.  For dessert I indulged in two different kinds of ice cream, 3 bowls LOL.

Mostly everyone up here has been able to feel the baby kick.  My daughter is way off schedule and just partying it up with her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.  Here's a quick shot of my husbands entire family I was able to capture using my trusty timer feature:

Yep that's me on the far left in all black as to disguise my mass.

I am hitting close to 23 weeks which I believe is starting my 6th month.  At my next OB appt. I will be scheduling little man's "extraction" or better known as c-section.  I am shooting for August 2nd. 

I have to give a huge thank you to my friend Lauren for surprising me with my fancy new header and button.  She's purty talented, eh??

Stay tuned for an updated belly pic later on this week.  It's really out there now, about the size of a basketball.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Soooo glad you like it! :) great fam pic!

Steph said...

Sounds like a pretty fab trip. Hope you are having fun! I was going to say that your new header looks so nice... Good job, Lauren!