Tuesday, May 17, 2011

28 Week Belly Pic

THERE SHE BLOWS!  Ughh this belly I'm lugging around is getting heavy.  Rumor has it that I am going to have to go to the hospital two times per week for monitoring.  I will find out more soon.  My next appointment is Thursday morning.  Everything else is going smooth.  He moves, rolls & shakes it like it's no one's business.  I love my little guy sooo much and can't wait to meet him, but he needs to cook for a couple more months yet.  I will endure this discomfort, fatigue and reflux until the day I die if it means bringing a healthy baby into the world :-)

I am 28 weeks on the dot today.  Only 11 more weeks to go, but who is counting????

1 comment:

Mrs. W. said...

You look fab, lady. :) I can't believe only 11 more weeks already, although I'm sure you're not saying "only," ha!