Wednesday, May 25, 2011

29 weeks, 1 day

Not the most flattering photo of me, but ehhh, whattya gonna do?  All is checking out fine in the baby department.  I had a level 2 ultrasound last Thursday and the perinatologist said everything looked normal and there was nothing to be alarmed about.  I don't have to go for monitoring twice per week now, YAY! 

My belly is just super-heavy making it hard to to turn over at night and hard to breath.  I feel all kinds of limbs in my ribs all the time and either a head or a butt being pushed up under my belly button.  Speaking of belly buttons, mine is full on stump status.  Cute huh?

Only 2 months and 8 days left.  Where's the fast-forward button????

1 comment:

Steph said...

Glad you dont have to be monitored so much. I know you don't think so, but you really do look great! Just glowing :)