Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not so much fun anymore

Where do I start?  I've had a few miserable days and nights lately which was to be expected but it seems to be getting worse.  I'm really trying not to be a debbie downer so I'll just complain and move on with the mentality that it's still temporary and I only have 4 weeks, and 6 days left (or 34 days).  Here's my list of complaints then I will shut up I promise.

Horrible reflux (Tums, chug milk, rinse, repeat) - numerous times per day & night
Can't breathe - dude needs to drop way under my ribs and lungs
Human punching bag - pretty sure most of you saw this video I posted on FB and youtube (this is normal behavior for him and I am starting to get offended)
Back pain - yea there's no avoiding it
Achey hips - prolly because I've downed 4,287 cookies making me weigh more than the Titanic and my hips don't lie - they can't TAKE IT!!
Sleep - pretty non existent these days (see complaint #1)
Contractions - are present but I do not know if they are real or not and they are too random to report to my dr.

Ok I *think* I've gotten it out of my system for now.  I am really looking forward to my 90 minute (yes 90!) pre-natal massage on Saturday morning.  I am even more looking forward to the morning of August 2nd when all of these symptoms I am belly-aching about will magically disappear and I'll be holding in my arms the reason I did it and somehow will just forget they ever ailed me in the first place.

Tata for now!
~Kris

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aw, sorry Ma'am! You are almost done!!!

Lauren said...

Back Pain, Achey Hips, Can't breathe... these are some of my favorite things (NOT!)

I am in the same boat with you, I hope that things slowly get better. August will be here before we know it (seriously... how is is almost July)