Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teaser Nusery Pic

So our handyman Steve has been hard at work the past couple of days working on Jax's room.  It's now painted and my vision is coming to life.  I am so uber-excited to see it all come together.  Here's a sneak peek at what I am so very excited about:

Unfortunately "pregnancy brain" is currently preventing me from recalling if I've mentioned the theme for his room or not so I'll just spill it now.  It's going to be a vintage surf shack.  I have many more visions up my sleeve but for now this picture shows the bamboo paneling & floor boards I'm having installed, the beautiful paint color and the amazing light fixture I found to match the bamboo just perfectly.  I can't wait until it's all completed, hopefully soon.

I hope everyone has a safe & joyous Fourth of July holiday weekend.  I'll be waddling around the Tampa Bay area somewhere, probably looking for something to eat :-)

I am now 34 weeks, 2 days ----- only 33 more days left!!!

3 comments:

Mrs Paul said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I don't think you ever shared the theme but this reminds me of a photo that I fell in love with:
http://www.jasonangeliniphotography.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/CNmermaid0111.jpg

Steph Van Brocklin said...

Love!!!!!! And laughing at your post too....

Mrs. W. said...

LOVE the theme, and love the room so far! It's going to be adorable. I'm just going to go ahead and invite myself over next time I'm in town (probably fall-ish) for a Jax meeting, wine, and to check out this awesome nursery. Hope you don't mind. :)