Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 weeks *YAY*


....and still growing!  I finally feel the little guy when he has hiccups now, it's SO WEIRD!  I can't believe I am about to say this, but, I have actually been feeling fabulous lately.  I think he has dropped a little bit so I am able to breathe much easier and I've had more energy for some odd reason.  I've tried to stop eating junk & crap so maybe that is why.

My wonderful doctor's office called me yesterday to let me know they scheduled my c-section!  It is now official, Jax's birthday will be Tuesday, August 2nd.  Both kids have birthdays on a "2nd" of the month.  How cool is that?  And easy for me to remember as I grow old & senile.

Next dr. appt. is Friday the 10th.  I think I will start having weekly appointments after that since I will be near 32 weeks.

Ahhhh only 8 weeks and 3 days left.....but who's counting?????  haha

2 comments:

Mrs. W. said...

I can't believe it's coming up so fast! And you look seriously beautiful. Prettiest pregnant lady ever. :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! And August 2nd is a great birthday for your baby boy.