Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OB Appt this morning

Today marks 17 weeks.  I have an appointment with the illustrious Dr. Williams this morning.  I wonder if he'll sneak me in for an impromptu ultrasound, I love it when they do that.  We've chosen a name, and many of you are already privy to it, but if not I will announce in the next blog post, along with a new belly pic.

Miss Diva Ava is in a lovely mood this morning.  Perfect for gymnastics with her daddy.  I wonder if she'll make it through the entire class without some unnecessary meltdown because I'm not there.  I hope she does well, she really likes her teacher.

I'm finally feeling little movements.  It's so cute because I know how small he is right now and I know these kicks are only going to get stronger.  Here's what little guy is up to this week:


Your Baby: Week 17

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints. 

I'll be back with another update in a few hours!  Stay tuned......

3 comments:

Steph said...

Aw! Can't wait to find out what you decided for a name- YAY! Hope the appt is great.

Lauren said...

How awesome, I am loving the name you picked :-)

Junie Luv said...

I love the suspense :) glad baby boy is growing healthy