Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This & That

Almost forgot to post the weekly stats!

How far along? 17 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: ummmm I don't wanna say
Maternity clothes? every day
Stretch marks? No thankfully
Sleep: yes but get up 5 times a night to pee
Best moment this week: Finding out our son is healthy, beautiful and growing right on track
Movement: more & more each day
Food cravings: none really
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: wine
What I am looking forward to: not being pregnant anymore, wine, getting my body back
Weekly Wisdom: pregnancy is only temporary
Milestones: getting an A++++ on the anatomy scan


Also I must post about my friend Lauren's Scentsy giveaway.  Click here to read how to enter.  Good luck but I am not going to lie, I want to win!!  haha

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay thanks for posting girl!! xoxo

Steph said...

5x a night? Ahhh! You seriously look fab. You look way better than me and I'm not even preggo, ha! :-p